Grade 5 (State Referee) Recertification
CNRA Annual Requirements
- In-Service Training: Submit an acceptable attendance history at the Tier I Referee Academy, certified by the Tier I Coordinator
- Laws of the Game Test: Pass the FIFA Referee written test with 80% or higher at an approved site
- Fitness Test: Pass the FIFA Referee or FIFA Assistant Referee fitness test, at an approved site. Test depends on track configuration.
- Practical Evaluation: Minimum of three (3) passing game assessments
- Minimum of 3 passing National assessments (70% or better) as Center or Assistant Referee (depending on track) that meet the sufficient test criteria (from affiliated adult games)
- Assessments must be completed by three different National Assessors
- All 3 of these assessments must be adult games
Before you renew your registration please determine which CNRA Region you live. You will need to enter your Region within your Registration Form.
A PDF registration form is available for download if you need to pay by check. Please mail the completed form along with your check (payable to CNRA) to: CNRA, P.O. Box 848, Rocklin CA 95677. Allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
- Enter the CNRA Registration System: CNRA.gameofficials.net
- Login to your CNRA GameOfficials Account (Don’t know how? Click HERE)
- From the Main Menu on the left, Click on “Courses”
- Select and click on “Referee Courses” – (This will bring up several available Registration choices.)
- Select and click on USSF REGISTRATION RENEWAL – GRADE 5
- Continue to follow and fill out the remaining Registration and Payment procedures until all is completed.
- Continue with the Confirmation Page. Your Registration will be processed by the State and then the National Office.
- You may check upon your status by returning to your Account at CNRA.GameOfficials.net. The Main Page of your account will list your USSF Registration History and indicate your Status.
- You may also refer or confirm your Registration Payment by entering your Account and clicking on “Confirmed Reg” under the Main Menu on the left.
You should receive your new USSF referee packet (Badge & Referee Card) from United States Soccer Federation within 8 to 12 weeks. Law books are mailed only to State and National Referees. You may download your e-book copy from CNRA.
Should you need any assistance with registration, email our CNRA Registrar.