Grade 7 (Referee) Upgrade
These requirements are for referees wishing to upgrade to Grade 7 (Referee):
- Minimum Age: No requirement
- Previous Game Experience: Minimum 40 games U-16 or higher, and Minimum 10 games Amateur Adult
- Previous Grade Experience: Minimum of 1 year as a Grade 8 Referee
- In-Service Training: Complete the Grade 7 Referee Course
- Laws of the Game Test: Pass the Grade 7 Referee Test (online or in-person)
- Fitness Test: No requirement
- Practical Evaluation: No requirement
- Select: “Sign Up For Course”
- Select: “Entry Level Grade 7 – Amateur Referee”
- Select and Click on a Number of a Course you wish to register.
- If the Dates and Times of each session of works then Click on: “To register for this course, please Click Here“
- Complete the rest of the Course Registration Process and submit an online credit card payment for the Grade 7 Referee Registration.
A PDF registration form is available for download if you need to pay by check. Please mail the completed form along with your check (payable to CNRA) to: CNRA, P.O. Box 848, Rocklin CA 95677. Allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
You should receive your new USSF referee packet (Badge & Referee Card) from United States Soccer Federation within 8 to 12 weeks. Law books are mailed only to State and National Referees. You may download your e-book copy from CNRA.
Should you need any assistance with registration, email our CNRA Registrar.