Entry Level Referee Course: Online Modules, Materials, Resources, and .ppts
For Students already registered for the “GRADE 8 ENTRY LEVEL REFEREE COURSE – Online, Classroom & Field Session,” below are the instructions you will need to complete the Online Modules of the course.
Remember that ALL Online Modules for this course MUST be completed prior to the first scheduled Classroom Session.
Students that need to start or resume the Online portion of the Grade 8 Entry Level Course MUST first enter their account within cnra.gameofficials.net.
- They must then click on “Confirmed Reg.”
- Then click on the “Course Number”
- Then click on the button “Load Session Tracker.”
- Complete ALL the Modules (Sessions 1 – 9) You will have unlimited attempts to obtain an 80% accuracy of each chapter before being able to move to the next module.
- Session #10 is a 50 question Comprehensive Test that must be successfully completed with at least 80% correct. This Testing may be completed at anytime. It is recommended you attend two classroom sessions before attempting. You will have a full two hours to complete this test so be prepared to allow for that much time when taking the test. (CNRA requires this test to be taken without the use of the Laws of the Game or other resources. CNRA also requires you not to obtain any additional help or assistance from others while you are taking this Test.)
- Liability Form – Prior to attending the FIELD SESSION, Please print, fill-out, and bring this form to class on your first day. This completed form is required in order to participate and complete the field portion of the course.
- FIFA Laws of the Game – This document is a Supplement to the USSF Law Book you will receive at your first Classroom Session. Use this document to assist answering the module questions after each law video and for the final classroom exam.
- 2013-2014 Advice to Referees – Use this document to help assist with the questions after each law video and for the final classroom exam.
- Guide to Procedures – Look over this document in order to prepare for the field session and assist with answering questions for the final classroom exam.
ONLINE MODULES AS RESOURCE
THE LINKS BELOW ARE INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE 18-HOUR CLASSROOM COURSE. THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR IN CONTENT TO THE MODULES OF THE “GRADE 8 ENTRY LEVEL REFEREE COURSE – Online, Classroom & Field Session” THESE HOWEVER WILL NOT FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ONLINE SESSION OF THE ONLINE COURSE.
AGAIN THESE MODULES ARE AN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE. THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR CNRA/USSF CERTIFICATION. Any Certification Testing for the Online Grade 8 Entry Level Referee Course should only be done by logging on to your account in cnra.gameofficials.net Next go to “Confirmed Reg”. Then click on “Load Session Tracker” Follow further instructions.
U.S. Soccer is committed to producing referee education resources aimed at supporting the nearly 150,000 officials across the country regularly working amateur games at the youth and adult levels.
While these online training resources are specific to referee instruction, this content can also be accessed by players, coaches and spectators who simply want to learn more about the Laws of the Game and refereeing.
The online training resources are organized into specific courses and each course reflects an area of targeted training for referees in relation to the level of competition they will be officiating.
Grade 9 Referee Module – Training specific to the small sided and recreational youth game
Grade 8 Referee Module – Training specific to the competitive youth game
Grade 7 Referee Module – Training specific to the amateur adult game
CLASSROOM POWER POINTS